Help in reading .nc file

daxiawj daxiawj at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 6 02:07:59 EDT 2006

Please note that if your ctl file is the right one!

when you are writing data, please set x, set y
instead of set lon, set lat

e.g. set x 1 45
     set y 1 45
while not:
     set lon 0 360

if you set lon 0 360

the CTL file x grid should be added 1

eg. in nc file, xdef 45 linear 0 8
   then in your CTL should be xdef 46 linear 0 8

在 2006-06-05一的 14:21 -0400,Charles Seman写道:

--
daxiawj <daxiawj at gmail.com>
NJU-Atmos