Help in reading .nc file

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Mon Jun 5 14:21:40 EDT 2006

Desamsetti Srinivas,

Could you send us the command(s) you issued to write the GrADS "fwrite"
file?  Also, the results from a "q file" for the .nc file would be
helpful...

Thanks,
Chuck

 Charles Seman                                charles.seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/