Overlapping contour lines

See Hai Ooi axl419 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 26 20:18:49 EDT 2006

Dear all,

     I use window version of GrADS 1.8SL9 to extract
the grid point values from the NCEP/NCAR Reanalysis
data.  However, when I plotted the height-time
cross-section of v-component wind at a particular
location, I noted that the contour lines of 0, -5, -10
and 5 (kts) isotachs are overlapping.  Can someone
help me to overcome this problem ?  I am pleased to
attach my script [it is particularly written in that
manner in order to bring out certain desired
features], .ctl and .gmf sample in a Word document for
your reference.

    Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ooi See Hai