netcdf files

Shilpy S shilpy at PRL.RES.IN
Wed Jul 19 12:54:32 EDT 2006

Dear grads friends,

I am dealing with NETCDF  files downloaded from NCEP. In that file i have
atmospheric variable like lat long temperature pressure and ozone. I have
tried to make a contour plot between Latitude, longitude and ozone i was
able to do that but when i tried to make a contour plot between longitude
as X axis, Pressure as Y axis and Ozone as Z -axis i was not able to plot.

What is the command to make a contour plots between these kinds of variable.

If anybody is fimiliar with these kind of situation please let me know the
solution.

waiting for your suggestions....

Best regards
Shilpy
SRF
Physical Research Laboratory
Navrangpura
Ahmedabad
India

Hello GRADS. I've been experimenting with the GRADS station data. I'm