increase the size of color bar

Sestak, Dr. Michael michael.sestak at FNMOC.NAVY.MIL
Fri Jan 27 12:01:52 EST 2006

Also, if all your plots use the same colorbar, somewhere in the gradsusr
archive http://list.cineca.it/archives/gradsusr.html there is a thread on
putting one big color bar at the bottom of the page instead of a tiny color
bar on each map.