gradsdods problem

Dan Leins theedge981 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 12 14:46:55 EST 2006

List,

Actually, I too am having the same problem on one of my machines while
gradsdods is functioning properly on the other. Following the
instructions listed, I get the following following the seg fault...

0x0822cef9 in HTCacheIndex_parseLine (line=0x84ab7b0 "") at HTCache.c:366
366 HTCache.c: No such file or directory.
in HTCache.c

Has anyone seen anything like that before, and if so, what's to be made
of it? I've tried several URL's, all of which are correct (i.e. I'm not
trying to open a site that doesn't exist).

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Dan