dos2unix, unix2dos

Kwan-yin Kong kongkwan at SCI.CCNY.CUNY.EDU
Thu Jan 12 11:40:45 EST 2006

Hi

I just downloaded the three files (model.ctl, .grb, .gmp)
using Internet Explorer into the win32e directory.  I
started gradsc fine, and I was able to run grads commands
with no problems.  Can you describe how you downloaded
those three files if at all?

Kwan