dos2unix, unix2dos

Marco Filato marco_filato79 at HOTMAIL.IT
Thu Jan 12 11:27:46 EST 2006

Hello, all my files are saved in c:\Programmi\PcGrADS\win32e
So it shouldn't be that the problem. Is there any book that teachs you how
to learn Grads using Windows. So I can avoid to go on witth the tutorial
that is impossible for me ('cause of the model.ctl)?