control file

ROBERT GRIEVE weathermaker at ROGERS.COM
Thu Jan 12 10:39:48 EST 2006

Hello Marco,

  I had this problem when I installed GrADS on my windows 2000 installation. The problem was during the install of grads, some of the files ended up in the wrong place. It was basically a path problem. Ypu`ll need to keep all your GrADS files in the same directory, putting them anywhere else will cause you headaches.

  Maybe you could try the full path to model.ctl in the command line?

Marco Filato <marco_filato79 at HOTMAIL.IT> wrote:
  any idea? it seems me strange that I'm the only one who has this problem
(I looked in the archives, and I couldn't find another question like mine)