dos2unix, unix2dos

bernd.becker at METOFFICE.GOV.UK bernd.becker at METOFFICE.GOV.UK
Thu Jan 12 09:57:25 EST 2006

Hi,
There are dos routines available to convert from dos to unix ascii and
vice versa. (just in case you don't fancy to retype your ctl files in a
dos editor)
http://www.pop.psu.edu/help/unix/hints/unix/dos2unix.htm

Cheers,
Bernd.

--
Bernd Becker   The Monthly Outlook
Met Office  FitzRoy Road  Exeter   Devon EX1 3PB  United Kingdom