meta file size

Nelsie Ramos nelsieramos1 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Feb 28 23:53:31 EST 2006

No, I am not getting any tipe of errors.  I can see the graphics  after running the script but all are the same for all the different  times.  The loop is working changing the day and times but the  display is always the same.  I did graphic by graphic manually and  it works.  I define slp1=slp/100 and undefine it after the plot  was drawn so that the pointer dont give me the same graphic for the  next time and it works.  But, I need to do this for other 2 cases  that have more times and would like to make this script to run to save  time.  What I dont understand  is why if I am doing the same  sequence of commands to get the different plots for each time in a loop  and the loop is working fine, why does the plots keep being the same?

  Thanks,

  Nelsie

Jennifer Adams <jma at COLA.IGES.ORG> wrote:  Did you get an "out of buffer space" message when drawing the plot? You
can try firing up grads with the "-m NNN" option, which sets the
metafile buffer size. Default value is 1000000.
Jennifer

--
Jennifer Miletta Adams
4041 Powder Mill Road, Suite 302