ctl file to plot tracks

Mr Aaron Pratt aspratt2000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 6 08:30:12 EST 2006

Hey Nelsie,

I almost forgot about those Grads scripts for plotting
tracks onto a map. these are two different scripts,
one for Grads, and the other for GradsNC. I believe
for the Grads script to work you need some sort of
"dummy" .ctl file to work. Hope this helps.

Aaron

--- Nelsie Ramos <nelsieramos1 at YAHOO.COM> wrote:

> Note: forwarded message attached.
>
> ---------------------------------
beta.> Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 23:12:26 -0800 (PST)
> From: Nelsie Ramos <nelsieramos1 at yahoo.com>
> Subject: ctl file to plot tracks
> To: Grads Users <gradsusr at list.cineca.it>
>
> Dear all,
>
> First of all, Happy Holidays to everyone.  I would
> like to plot some hurricane tracks in a "gridded"
> map but I am not able to make it over the WRF model
> output meaning the .ctl file created for specific
> choosen variables.  It seems that I need other
> general purpose ctl file where I can plot any data
> including hurricane tracks.
> Do I need to get some kind of data to make the
> "general purpose" ctl file?
> Is there a web site where I can get this ctl file?
> Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.  Thanks
> in advance for the help that could be provided.
>

> Nelsie A. Ramos

> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo!
> Small Business.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited