EXCEL FILES

Heiner Körnich heiner at MISU.SU.SE
Wed Dec 6 04:42:29 EST 2006

Hi Arlindo,

not so easy. Maybe you can save the file as an ascii-file and then
convert it to binary with my little program asbin. I am attaching the
source-code, which you will have to compile with a c-compiler, e.g.
intel-cc or gcc.

However, you have to be careful with the structure of your ascii-file.
Check the GrADS-manual, how a binary file is structured.

Good luck,
Heiner

--
Heiner Körnich
Dept. of Meteorology            Tel:  +46 8 164333