ctl file to plot tracks

Nelsie Ramos nelsieramos1 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 6 02:12:26 EST 2006

Dear all,

First of all, Happy Holidays to everyone.  I would like to plot some hurricane tracks in a "gridded" map but I am not able to make it over the WRF model output meaning the .ctl file created for specific choosen variables.  It seems that I need other general purpose ctl file where I can plot any data including hurricane tracks.
Do I need to get some kind of data to make the "general purpose" ctl file?
Is there a web site where I can get this ctl file?
Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.  Thanks in advance for the help that could be provided.

Nelsie A. Ramos