fwrite

Maluta Mbedzi maluta.mbedzi at WEATHERSA.CO.ZA
Fri Dec 1 01:13:21 EST 2006

Hi

I am trying to save data into a new file using “fwrite”, all the
variables that the model outputs are displaying without any problem in
this new file, but I am experiencing problems with the variable I
calculated from the output fields, specifically “vorticity” that I
calculated using hcurl (u, v).U and V themselves are displaying
correctly, but Vorticity is wrong. What do you think could be the
problem? I have attached my control file.

My script looks as follows:

'reinit'

'open PLEV_VAR.ctl'

'set gxout fwrite'