amd64 and

Henrique Barbosa hmjbarbosa at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 29 01:16:07 EDT 2006

Dear All,

My box is a Suse10.1 on a AMD64. I have ran flawlessly the
precompiled RH9 version 1.9b4 available from the grads download
page for the past month or so.

Now I am tryind to use user defined functions but I can't
get them working. For instance, if I try to use regrid2,
which I compiled with g77, I get this error:

Error from regrid2: Error reading from transfer file
  File name: udf.regrid.gfi

The same happens with any other udf.

Does anyone know if it is possible run UDF in AMD64 machines?

Does anyone have pre-compiled binaries for AMD64?

Thanks,

Henrique