River basins

Katherin Kullgren kullgren at CRCES.ORG
Thu Aug 24 11:48:41 EDT 2006

Hi to all,

I have searched through the archives and could not find what I was looking for.  I found some dataset
that have county borders and rivers, which is helpful, but not fully what I am looking for.  I would like
to define the Missouri River Basin in my map.  Is there any data sets out there that may have this pre-
defined area?
Also, to the best of my understanding the files I am currently using r*.dat files posted a few years
ago, the county boundaries are map type 5, and the rivers seem to be map type 60 - 64 or
somewhere near that.
Anyways, any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Katherin