Using MEAN with multiple files

Davide Sotil Bertanzetti davide at CEAM.ES
Tue Aug 22 02:44:50 EDT 2006

Hello Joe. You can use a single data descriptor file to aggregate multiple
data files and handle then as if they were one individual file. You can find
the proceadure in the GRADS User's Guide->Anlaysis Topics->Using Templates
to Aggregate Data Files.

Davide Sotil Bertanzetti