Help to read grib files

oluseun idowu oluseun_idowu at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 11 04:30:32 EDT 2006

Dear Diane,
 Thanks for your help. I can find the grib2ctl.pl in my system now though under grib_files folder. The next problem is that in an attempt to make grib.ctl file the error message below was reported. Any further help?

 [oluseun at b129pc124 ~]$ ./grib_files/grib2ctl.pl sample_grib_file.grib >sample_grib_file.grib.ctl

 Undefined parameter table (center 74-2 table 160), using NCEP-opn

 Undefined parameter table (center 74-2 table 160), using NCEP-opn

Diane Stokes <Diane.Stokes at NOAA.GOV> wrote: The web address is actually:

http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/wesley/grib2ctl.html

There's some useful information there in addition to the link to the script.

    Diane