Track of the tropical cyclone

sajjad saeed sajjad_met at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 7 03:02:04 EDT 2006

Dear  Charles

Thankyou for sending the script. I used the script and followin error
occured.

ga-> trackcyclone.gs
Enter File Name: (type q to stop)
pmdada.paj9oct.16222.regrid.ctl
dset pmdada.paj9oct.16222.regrid.grb
marktype, marksize, lcolor, lstyle and lthick:
index pmdada.paj9oct.16222.regrid.grb.idx undef 9.999E+20
starting hour and the interval hours of plotting points:
  title pmdada.paj9oct.16222.regrid.grb
endhour=ENDVARS
SET error:  Missing or invalid arguments for LINE option
DRAW error: Syntax is DRAW MARK marktype x y size
Non-numeric args to numeric operation
  Error occurred on line 118
  In file trackcyclone.gs

Would you please tell me how can i overcome this problem.

Sajjad Saeed