Track of the tropical cyclone

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Thu Apr 6 16:45:44 EDT 2006

Dear Sajjad Saeed,

Please find attached a script "plot_hurricane_center.gs" containing
GrADS script function code from Joe Covert posted to the GrADS Listserv
(his script was named plot_tc_shi.gs), and some documentation from
emails about it to the GrADS Listserv, and a file
"hurricane_tracking.txt" containing an email exchange between Arturo
Caracas Uribe and Kun-Hsuan Chou to the GrADS Listserv with code to
track the maximum wind speed...

I hope these examples help,
Chuck

 Charles Seman                                charles.seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/

"The contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect
any position of the Government or NOAA."