MM5toGrADS in AMD64

Satyaban BishoyiRatna satya_atmos at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 5 22:54:50 EDT 2006

Dear Grads-user,
    We have an AMD64 machine installed with FEDORA linux and PGI 5.0 compiler.We are using this machine for our MM5 model processing.

    Everything is working well but MM5toGrADS is not working in this machine. during compilation it is showing some error but it is executing.

    Grads is working in this machine.But when we are running mm5_to_grads.csh it is not working and showing the following error.it is not creating the .ctl file .dat file.

[mm5 at localhost MM5toGrADS]$ ./mm5_to_grads.csh
....setting links to data....
....running....
Segmentation fault
....Program finished....
[mm5 at localhost MM5toGrADS]$

       Please look into this error and give me sugeestion by which i can run MM5toGrADS in this AMD machine sucessfully.
     Thanking you.

with best regards
Satyaban