problema con GRADS in batch

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at ARPAL.ORG
Fri Sep 30 10:38:08 EDT 2005

Dear Gabriella, it would be nicer to ask question in english because not
all grads community speaks italian ... anyway clearly your question was
"clear" for me.

1) in batch mode (non interactive) the "answers" to everything (eg 'q
config') are not displayed but assigned to the variable result
(eg include  say ''result to your script)

oss.: function as "read" or "write" return something (don't use 'write"
but insted: 'dummy=write')

hoping it helps
ciao ciao
davide

--
Sacchetti Davide
ARPAL UO3 Centro Meteo Idrologico Regione Liguria - Dir. Scientifica