BAR graph

Wan Azli Wan Hassan wanazli at KJC.GOV.MY
Wed Sep 21 22:09:03 EDT 2005

Hi,
I want to show some bar graph (histogram) of a station hourly rainfall data
for 3-day using "set gxout bar" with y-axis represents rainfall (mm) and
x-axis represents time. I could plot but having difficulty to control range
on the y-axis. I need to fix, say 60 mm as maximum on the y-axis scale so
that I have a standard graph for all stations. Otherwise it will
automatically plot according to maximum rainfall of individual station.
Please can anybody help me??Thanks.

Wan Azli
Malaysian Meteorological Department.