help on reading NETCDF file

Alemu Tadesse alemu_t at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 15 11:01:30 EDT 2005

Hello everybody,

I have down loaded 1 hrly netcdf precipitation data
from http://www.srh.noaa.gov/abrfc/archive/. It is an
ABRFC data (http://www.srh.noaa.gov/abrfc/). However,
there is no information on the format of the data and
no body replies to my email requesting the format too.

Does anybody here used the data ? If so , can any one
assist me in reading it. Thanks

Alemu

Alemu Tadesse
110 Hebron
Storrs,CT,06269
USA

"The search for truth and knowledge is one of the finest attributes of a man, though often it is most loudly voiced by those who strive for it the least." Albert Einstein

"Test eveything. Hold on to the good. Avoid every kind of evil. ''
(1 Thess. 5:21-22) "