why doesn't grads work in my computer??

bhatt vihang vihang_75 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 15 04:03:28 EDT 2005

probably you need to set GADDIR and GASCRP environment
variables for proper functioning of grads. see
installation guide for more details.

i would advice you to use grads in unix environment if
you have.

regards,

vihang bhatt

--- Ana Rosa Trancoso <ana.rosa.maretec at IST.UTL.PT>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am running GRADS 1.8 in windows xp pro sp2, and I
> have a problem with gs
> script files.
> I can only read gs script files when I use wordpad
> with "enter" between
> each row and a space after the last character of
> each row, and no space or
> enter in the last row!
> Also, Grads doesn't recognize basic commands like
> "function"!
> This is not free format!
>
> Could someone please help me solve the mistery?
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Rosa

Vihang Bhatt
Project Scientist