how to display .ctl files on win32egrads

Nelsie Ramos nelsieramos1 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Sep 9 02:48:42 EDT 2005

Hi, everybody:

I would like to see some model output in .ctl format that I copied from my linux pc to my laptop that have the win32egrads version of grads.

I tried to open it with:

open c:\winddata\29aug.ctl

but I got a message saying that it cannot open binary data.

What I can do in this case, is there any program or script that can make the conversion to .nc or any other format readeable by this version of grads?

Thanks a lot for the help that could be provided

Nelsie Ramos

http://mail.yahoo.com