Comments on building GrADS from source

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Thu Oct 27 18:08:06 EDT 2005

Tom,
You have hit the nail on the head. I, too, am unable to recompile
libgadods with libdap 3.5.2. I will see if I can get the authors of
those two libraries to make their software play nice. Other required
libs depend on which features you want. Standard are HDF, NetCDF, gd,
png, zlib, udunits, and readline. If you use the GUI interface, then
you'll also need libsx et al.
Jennifer