回复: Re: how to interpolate grid datas to station?

dongdong happydong365 at YAHOO.COM.CN
Sun Oct 23 21:27:57 EDT 2005

Hello everybody
   Thanks very much for Juan Matias Mendez Perez's help. And I am sorry to bother you of another question.
   my grid data is in GRIB format, I didn't know how to change them to ascii as the interp_pcp.asc? when i use WGRIB, there are no lat,lon information,but the variable value in the output file. Can anybody give me any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
   wgrib *.grb | wgrib -i  *.grb  -text  -o  *.asc

Juan Matias Mendez Perez <matias at TROPOSFERA.ATMOSFCU.UNAM.MX> дµÀ£º
Hi everybody,

I've modified a script that I found at web. This script interpolates
from a grid field to a station (longitude, latitude). I've attached a
tar file with the following:

interp_grid2station.gs GrADS script to interpolate from grid

field to station (longitude,latitude)

list_stations.txt Location of stations (longitud,latitud)

interp_pcp.asc ascii output

You must modify the script according you want to. If you have a doubt
please send me a e-mail. Good luck.

Greetings from Mexico
Matias