masking

Miles Woodard mwoodard at UCSD.EDU
Wed Oct 19 13:10:28 EDT 2005

Jean Pierre,

I have a land-sea mask (land.dat) file that outputs from my model for one
specific time (t=1).  When I aave my data, I like to maskout the water so
that I¹m taking aave over land only.

The water values in my file are 1, so I use the following,
 Œmaskout(input.1,land.2(t=1)-1)¹.

The Œland-1¹ portion sets all water values to zero.

Hope this helps.
Miles

--
Miles Woodard