writing GRIB

Mark Sponsler msponsler at COMCAST.NET
Tue Oct 18 21:04:08 EDT 2005

Hi Tom,
Your timing is good.  I just posted a whole series of questions about how to use the fwrite function (yesterday).  They should help you to do what you request.  Also do a few searches in the archives for fwrite. The fwrite output is not a grib file per se, rather just a binary file, but it's a great way to store data for use later.  You'll have to manually make a simple control file (.ctl) to read the fwrite output file (no index file required) but it's pretty straight forward.
--
Thanks,
Mark