Question about loops

Mr Aaron Pratt aspratt2000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Oct 12 14:52:33 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,

I have a question about setting up a loop. I want to
generate a 24 hour accumulated precipitation total
forecast from the WRF model. For example, if I had a
36 hour forecast starting at 00Z August 12, I want to
look at the last 24 hours of that forecast (12Z August
22 - 12Z August 23).

I know that my loop should increment with the forecast
interval (every 3 hours). Also, I know that, within
this loop precipitation needs to be summed up. I've
forgotten exactly how to set up such a loop. Thanks in
advance for any help that anyone might be able to
offer.

Aaron