building GrADS with printim support on 64-bit SuSE 9.1

Eric DeWeaver deweaver at AOS.WISC.EDU
Wed Nov 30 20:42:17 EST 2005

Hi Matt,

You will need the gd library (at least).  I use suse 9.1 and I got gd in
rpm form,

   gd-2.0.22-24.rpm and gd-devel-2.0.22-42.rpm

gd apparently comes from www.boutell.com/gd, but I'm not sure of
the best place to get the rpms.

Good luck,

Eric