problems with palett bar

Diane Stokes Diane.Stokes at NOAA.GOV
Mon Nov 28 15:00:54 EST 2005

Dear Antonio,

I'm attaching a modified version of cbarn (cbarnskip.gs) that may help.
  To skip labels, provide an interval as the first argument.  (See doc
at top for other arguments).

For example, "cbarnskip 2" will label the lowest level plus every other
level after that and "cbarnskip 10" will label the lowest level plus
every 10th level after that.

The image at:
http://www.emc.ncep.noaa.gov/research/cmb/sst_analysis/images/monsstv2.gif
calls "cbarnskip 2".