remove "Constant field. Value ="

Arindam Chakraborty arch at IO.MET.FSU.EDU
Sun Nov 27 14:08:25 EST 2005

hi Yun,
        since grads shades between two values rather than at a single
value, you may have to add a slowly varying function to the constant
field you want to display. Set the clevs before the display. An
example for 2-d x-y grid:

'set gxout shaded'
'set clevs 10' * assuming var has the constant value of 10
'd var+cos(lat*3.1416/180)*1e-6'

where var is the constant field variable to display. The cos() allows
a slow variation in the field (along with the multiplication of 1e-6).
The order of magnitude of this factor should be must less than the
value of the variable to display.