Fedora/Install help

Mateus Teixeira mtex2k3 at YAHOO.COM.BR
Thu Nov 24 06:27:38 EST 2005

Bob,

Do you try to diminish the terminal window when you work in Fedora?

Try to put terminal and GrADS graphic windows without superpose them.
I'm using Fedora 2 and whenever some window appear above the GrADS
graphic window, this windows losts some part of the graphic. When I
choose to maximize GrADS graphic window the entire graphic disappear.
The graphics back to normal as soon as you press the ENTER key in
terminal window.

regards,

Mateus.