Newbie questions!

Frank Colby Frank_Colby at UML.EDU
Tue Nov 15 17:37:38 EST 2005

Wen,

You need to put the scripts into the GASCRP directory -- that's what the
environment variable is for.  I am surprised you have trouble giving the
full path for the script, however.  It should work with the full path.
But we put all of our scripts in the GASCRP folder, and never need
anything but the name of the script-- even can leave the .gs off.  And
in fact, we don't use the "run" either.  When we run a script, we just
type the name of the script -- in your case you would type

"ga-> sample"

Frank