NEXRAD DATA

Alemu Tadesse alemu_t at YAHOO.COM
Sat Nov 12 07:00:45 EST 2005

Dear All,

does any one know how to read nexrad stage IV 1hourly
rainfall data ? If you have any script in IDL or
something else I will be happy to have it.

Thanks
Alemu

--- Satyaban BishoyiRatna <satya_atmos at REDIFFMAIL.COM>
wrote:

> Dear Grads-user
>      I would like to calculate the moisture
> convergence by GrADS. Please provide me script for
> this.
>
> Thanking you.
> with best regards
> Satyaban

Alemu Tadesse
110 Hebron
Storrs,CT,06269
USA

"The search for truth and knowledge is one of the finest attributes of a man, though often it is most loudly voiced by those who strive for it the least." Albert Einstein

"Test eveything. Hold on to the good. Avoid every kind of evil. ''
(1 Thess. 5:21-22) "