a print-out problem with gif file of printim command

Eduardo Agosta eduardo.agosta at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 10 12:03:25 EST 2005

Dear James

 I usually use the command 'printim filename.png white' and images look well
in MS Word and can be printed normally. You could try the png extension if
there is no need of using just gif. The flag white goes to avoid the black
back of images.

Eduardo

Hi Gradres user,

I am using printim command as

'printim test.gif'

when I am inserting the test.gif file is MS word and taking print-out.

Then its impression goes bad than test.eps file( made from

gxeps utility) while gif image looks brighter and better than eps figure

in MS word.

Has anybody faced such problem??

Am I missing any flag with printim command!!

jam..pal..

  _____

Yahoo!
<http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFqODRtdXQ4BF9TAzMyOTc1MDIEX3MDOTY2ODgxNj
kEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWwtZm9vdGVyBHNsawNmYw--/SIG=110oav78o/**http%3a/farechase
.yahoo.com/>  FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.