lines from the corner

Adam Sobel ahs129 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Tue Nov 8 15:08:30 EST 2005

Matt,

thanks.  I managed to fix the problem myself by finding an easy way to
recreate
the file so that it had no NaNs.  Your patch might be useful at some
point ... but
since my problem is solved I think there is no need for you to go to the
trouble,
if it becomes important later I'll remember and bug you then.

thanks
Adam

e-mail: ahs129 at columbia.edu
web: http://www.columbia.edu/~ahs129/home.html