open NETCDF and CTL files

Don Hooper hoop at COLORADO.EDU
Thu Nov 3 14:53:35 EST 2005

This is a dimension environment issue.  If the grids are not 100%
identical, there's a mismatch of grids, or dimension environments.
As I recall, sdfopen uses "by level" defs for X, Y, and Z, so if
the Data Descriptor File (DDF, you say "CTL") uses "LINEAR" dimension
definitions, these would probably be considered non-identical.

So, you would do "set dfile 2", and set the lat, lon, time, etc., before
your display ("d") command.

-Hoop