open NETCDF and CTL files

Alemu Tadesse alemu_t at YAHOO.COM
Thu Nov 3 14:52:12 EST 2005

Greeting from Brazil to everybody here. I would like
to know if anyone has nexrad stage IV data for the
whole USA.

Alemu

--- Boyin Huang <boyin.huang at NOAA.GOV> wrote:

> Can grads open NETCDF and CTL files at the same
> time?
>
> Here is my example:
>
> 'open /u/wx52bh/r2/mnth/erate_clm_13.ctl'
> 'sdfopen /u/wx52bh/gpcp/gpcp.nc'
> 'd pcp.2'
>
> The error message is:
> Data Request Warning:  Request beyond file limits
> Cannot contour grid - all undefined values
>
> When each file is opened separately, it can be
> displayed successfully.
> When both are CTL or NC files, they can also be
> displayed.
>
> Thanks

Alemu Tadesse
110 Hebron
Storrs,CT,06269
USA

"The search for truth and knowledge is one of the finest attributes of a man, though often it is most loudly voiced by those who strive for it the least." Albert Einstein

"Test eveything. Hold on to the good. Avoid every kind of evil. ''
(1 Thess. 5:21-22) "