Oacres error - Lest than two stations

Isilda Augusta Luis Pereira da Cunha Menezes isilda at UEVORA.PT
Sat May 21 05:49:52 EDT 2005

Hello!
I think the problem is that you created your file of binary data wrong,
you must see if you put in there the lat, long with the sign correctly.
Create a file for you see, like WRITE (11,*) STID,RLAT,RLON,TIM,NLEV,iFLAG
and see if it ok!