grads help

Jean Pierre Arabonis arabonis at EGS.UCT.AC.ZA
Fri May 20 04:33:52 EDT 2005

Your "grads" command is simply a link in /usr/local/bin directory or
some other executable directory, so all you need to do is go there and
create a link such as

bash-2.05b# ln -s  /usr/local/Grads/bin/gradsdods grads

obviously you need to change the paths to what you require.

good luck
    JP

--
Jean Pierre Arabonis