need grads help

Jigar Raval jigar at PRL.RES.IN
Mon May 16 05:47:11 EDT 2005

Hello,

I have installed grads 1.8 on my linux machine. I am not
able to get grads command as all the document file say
execute grads command to use the GrADS. Also, what should
I do ? I have installed it on Red Hat Linux AS version 3.0

I can use gradsnc to read netcdf file but i want a single
command to use and read all the supported file.

With regards

Jigar Raval

Raval Jigar A.                          # PHONE : +91 - 79 - 26302129  Ext.- 4035
Engineer-SC (Computer),Computer Center  #
Room No.: 4035                          # FAX   : +91 -79 -26301502
Physical Research Laboratory,           #
Navrangpura,Ahmedabad-380009            #