Drawing a Boundary Around a Model Domain

Henrique Barbosa hmjbarbosa at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 9 17:02:18 EDT 2005

Matt,

Just set ccols and clevs in order to tell grads
exactly which colors and which levels to use.

For instance, if you set the values of precipitation
below 10mm to some light-yellowish-color,
your problem is solved!

A mask of your domain's bondaries would also be
very useful.  For instance, you could keep values <10mm
in white, and set the outter values as light gray.

]['s
Henrique