Drawing a Boundary Around a Model Domain

Sestak, Dr. Michael michael.sestak at FNMOC.NAVY.MIL
Mon May 9 10:26:50 EDT 2005

You should get your outline from

set frame on

This should be the default so I don't know why you don't have a frame
already.  Could be that something has set it's color to the background
color.  I believe the color and thickness of the frame are set by

set annot color thickness

where color is a number from 1 to 15 for the standard grads colors and
thickness is an optional value to set the line thickness.  If you want it
black on a white background, then it would be

set annot 0

If for some reason this does not work, you can simply draw a rectangle

draw rec xlo ylo xhi yhi

You should be able to get the corners of your plot area (for xlo, ylo, xhi,
yhi) using

q w2xy lon lat     (although it may be lat lon)

where lon and lat are the longitude and latitude of each corner of your map