Error reading opoly.asc

See Hai Ooi axl419 at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 5 03:04:01 EDT 2005

Hi,

   In the basemap.gs, you can see the following
lines:-

if (type = 'L' | type = 'l')
    if (lores) ; file = 'lpoly.asc' ; endif
    if (hires) ; file = 'lpoly_hires.asc' ; endif
  endif
  if (type = 'O' | type = 'o')
    if (lores) ; file = 'opoly.asc' ; endif
    if (hires) ; file = 'opoly_hires.asc' ; endif
  endif

  you need to insert subdirectories of where opoly.asc
and opoly_hires.asc reside.  In my case, it is
inserted as follows:-

  if (lores) ; file = 'c:\PCGrADS\lib\opoly.asc" ;
endif
  etc.

  I believe that the error you encountered might be
due to this omission.  Hope this helps. Regards.

Ooi See Hai
Malaysia