Does GrADS work on a 64-bit system?

Jean Pierre Arabonis arabonis at EGS.UCT.AC.ZA
Thu Mar 31 03:34:08 EST 2005

I've been running on a 64bit amd bow for about 9 months very well, ony
major problem I had was segmentation faults that was found to be caused
by faulty memory.
    System I have is
    amd 64bit 3GHz, 3 Gig ram
    Slackware Linux 10, 2.67 kernal compiled with amd and 64bit options.

    Cheers
       JP

--
Jean Pierre Arabonis