Temp at PBL height

P.J. "Josh" Rovero rovero at SONALYSTS.COM
Fri Mar 25 15:15:42 EST 2005

You should be pretty safe using dry/moist adiabats, as appropriate,
since the PBL is well mixed.

--
P. J. "Josh" Rovero                                 Sonalysts, Inc.
Email: rovero at sonalysts.com    www.sonalysts.com    215 Parkway North